Marilyn in the news

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

#MarilynMonroe Necklace on Sale

Looking for a super cute Marilyn necklace that won't break the bank?  I am thrilled with my purchase from Jewelry Television.  They currently have a line of Marilyn Monroe jewelry that is onsale for 60-75% off.

I was sceptical when I ordered a Marilyn necklace for only $16.99 (reg $49.99) but it is fantastic!  I was surprised by the wonderful packaging and the jewelry itself is great quality.

I couldn't resist this piece since it features one of my favourite Marilyn quotes.  You can wear the necklace 3 different ways.  With just the top M piece or just the bottom quote piece or with them together.

Here is a link where you can order your own...

http://www.jtv.com/marilyn-monroe--tm-jewelry-collection-rhodium-plated-bronze-quote-pendant-with-18-inch-chain/1382526.html






No comments:

Post a Comment