Marilyn in the news

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Marilyn Movie Night at Museum

I have some very exciting news - my Marilyn collection is going to be featured at our local Museum starting in September!  I'll post more details when the dates are confirmed.  Maybe some of you MarilynGeeks who live in Ontario will want to stop by and see it. 


As part of the opening celebration the Museum is thinking of hosting a Marilyn movie night - with the film of my choice.  I've narrowed it down to Gentlemen Prefer Blondes or Some Like it Hot.  I am interested to know what you guys think would be the better option.  Which film would have a broader appeal and would draw more people (non-fans and fans alike) to attend?  Please use the below link to vote....

Click here to take survey


No comments:

Post a Comment