Marilyn in the news

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Marilyn Monroe Metamorphosis Video Book Review

I was playing around with my iphone and thought I would give doing a video book review a shot.  I recently received the new book "Marilyn Monroe Metamorphosis" by David Wills.  It is a beautiful photography book.  Let me know if you like the video reviews and what other books you'd like to see in the comments.



If you'd rather read my review you can go here.

Please consider ordering your copy through this amazon link.  Thanks ever so!

2 comments:

  1. For Starters, thanks for this video review, I think it is just genius to do it. second I had been hesitant to pick another photo book as a lot of them are repetitive but with this review i am convinced that it is a must have and also your room that you show with some of your Marilyn collection just takes my breath away!

    Again Thank you Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed it. I will try to do some more. I think it is a really good photo book. I'd want it for the cover alone :)

    ReplyDelete