Marilyn in the news

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Best of the My Marilyn Podcast

I want to thank everyone who has participated in and listened to my Marilyn podcasts.  The My Marilyn podcast was an internet show that ran from 2005-2010.  I had put the show on hiatus with the intent that I would go back to it someday.  Well it is time to face the fact that I have not done a show in 2 years and I really don't see that changing.

So at this point I have posted up my favourite 10 episodes of the show.  They can be found here http://mymarilyn.libsyn.com/page

I'm not sure how long they will be left online since I have to pay for extra hosting to keep them up.  So I would recommending downloading them to your computer if it is something you want to keep.

Thanks everyone for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment