Marilyn in the news

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Arden

I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Arden products (fun fact - the founder of the company is Canadian).  Marilyn was also a fan and her Arden products and receipts have shown up in auctions over the years.  I also love this series of photos taken in March 1955 by photographer Ed Feingersh.  It shows Marilyn arriving at Elizabeth Arden's in New York.



SEEKING SOME HELP
Living in small town Canada I don't have access to an actual Elizabeth Arden store.  I came across a set of make-up brushes that I would love to have.  However, they won't ship to Canada.  So I decided to ask if anyone out there has a store close by and could pick this up and ship it to me. I would really appreciate it. You need to have a Paypal account so I can pay you back.  Email me at MarilynfanATgmail.com if you can help.

EDIT:  THANK YOU EDGAR!  NO LONGER NEED THIS SET.

No comments:

Post a Comment