Marilyn in the news

Monday, February 21, 2011

Marilyn Book Section Updated

It has been awhile since I added any new books to my website.  So I spent today catching up.  You can see my book collection here.  Each book entry has a scan of the cover, details about the book, usually a review and information on where to buy it.

I have also added a couple of lists I thought might be useful.  The first is New Releases so this is where you can go to see the newest books.  I also added one for New Fans - what would you recommend to someone as a first book?  Any other suggestions?

Hope you guys find this kind of information useful.  When I was starting out my book collection there was a fan website that listed Marilyn books I found really helpful.  It was a great resource but has since gone off the grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment