Marilyn in the news

Monday, May 23, 2011

New Wrinkle on Ebay


Sorry for the delay in posting this in case anyone wanted in on the action.  Auction is over and it sold for $310 US!  In addition to the recent authentic Golden Dreams calendar on ebay a very rare New Wrinkle Calendar was also listed.  This calendar has advertising on it which is desirable to collectors.  However, the reason it is special is the year.  This is the first time I have seen a 1951 calendar.  Thanks so much to Steven for passing this along as I have been seeking additional information on the release dates of Marilyn's nude calendars.   If this was also the larger version of the calendar I would have been fierce in the bidding.  However, at this point I favour the size over the year.

The earliest Golden Dreams calendar I have seen remains to be my 1952.  If anyone comes across an earlier example please send it my way.



No comments:

Post a Comment