Marilyn in the news

Sunday, September 23, 2012

MarilynGeek is here!

#MarilynMonroe I'd like to introduce you all to my new social networks handle "MarilynGeek".  In recent years the term "geek" has really evolved to include more than just computer nerds.  It also refers to "a person heavily interested in a hobby."

I've considered myself a geek in many areas like podcasts, apple and of course Marilyn.  So it seems a natural evolution to put the terms together.  Thus a "MarilynGeek" is akin to a super fan.

You can find me @MarilynGeek on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.  In addition, www.marilyngeek.com is now the home of my blog.

I'm so excited to have an easy to remember username on so many platforms :)

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to you Melinda! Awesome name. Thats definitely one to be remembered by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand Leica is considering a commemorative M Series camera to be called the MM.....A lot of the great photos of Marilyn (and everyone else) were shot with the M Leica camera. Maybe fans could let the folks at Leica know what they think....

    Presumably it would be an M7 or MP camera with unique markings and cover material. I hope it's a film camera and not digital.

    ReplyDelete