Marilyn in the news

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Megan Fox and Marilyn Monroe

w28ymxepenalalijfjlcs81wo1_500

I've added actress Megan Fox's tattoo to the website here.  I haven't seen any of her films so I can't comment on her acting or anything but I'm happy to see someone promoting our girl like that and she seems like a real fan.  Here is some more info:

Fox is particularly proud of her tattooed Monroe tribute - because she has dreamed of the design since she was a kid: "She's a piece of artwork to me.  I committed to having her face on my arm for the rest of my life, so I have to be a pretty big fan."

She adds, "Not in the sense that I ever want to emulate her. I just have a connection that I had from childhood. It's what you're exposed to and what makes sense to you when you're a kid. I got it done after the first Transformers."

Fox already has eight tattoos and now she's hoping to add to the design on her arm - and become one of the most unpopular stars among makeup artists. She says, "I'm going to sleeve my right arm. I'm not sure what I'm going to get, but it'll be a big piece of artwork from my shoulder to my elbow. You know, Ewan McGregor has a half- sleeve. People don't even know. It's an extra 30 minutes in the makeup chair. So what?"

1 comment:

  1. No doubt Megan Fox Rocks, Nice Blog Keep it up I Find one good Blog Here... I am big fan of her. I have found collection of her HQ wallpapers, at http://downloaddesktopwallpapers.com/megan_fox_wallpaper-desktop-wallpapers.html

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete