Marilyn in the news

Saturday, October 5, 2013

MarilynGeek.com has been launched!

I am excited to announce the opening of my MarilynGeek.com website and the unveiling of my new logo.  Could she be any cuter?   Ever since I started using the MarilynGeek moniker I have been wanting some artwork that would show Marilyn with her Pola look.  It took a long time to find the artist who could bring my vision to life.  Thank you Brandon!!!

At this point MarilynGeek.com is just a landing page to direct fans to my social media pages but who knows what it will become over time.  I have re-branded my social media pages with the new artwork.  Hope you all like the new look of the blog :)

I love this artwork so much that I have also opened up a Zazzle store.  If you haven't heard of Zazzle it is a print-on-demand service like Cafepress (except with higher quality products).  I've included a photo of my new iphone casemate cover that I ordered from Zazzle.  I am thrilled with how it turned out!  If you are interested in getting your own MarilynGeek swag visit http://www.zazzle.com/pinupgeek. There is a sale this weekend with 15% off everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment