Marilyn in the news

Monday, October 14, 2013

#MarilynMonroe Sexy Hair

Marilyn is the new face of Sexy Hair products.  You will likely find advertisments featuring her in all the current magazines.  I came across one in the October issue of Cosmo.  They feature Milton Greene images along with a quote attributed to Marilyn (some of the quotes are real and some can not be sourced as Marilyn's).  Regardless, it is a beautiful ad campaign.


I decided to give their hairspray a try and I have been using it for the past month (I found it at Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada).  While it is expensive and probably more than what most people want to spend, I am very impressed with it.  I would recommend you give it a try.

Sexy Hair is pulling out all the stops with their promotion as well.  They chose my beautiful maid of honour, Suzie Kennedy, to launch their products in the UK.  Stunning!




No comments:

Post a Comment