Marilyn in the news

Friday, October 4, 2013

New Marilyn Monroe Tonner Doll - Shipboard Wedding

Tonner dolls has released yet another Marilyn doll.  I've already discussed the shortcomings of their Marilyn facial sculpt.  She lacks a great resemblance to Marilyn and they don't seem to really be changing up the hair at all.  However, they continue to WOW with the amazing attention to detail on the outfits.

This one features the wedding dress Marilyn wore in the double wedding aboard the ship at the end of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.  I have always loved this look and considered copying the dress for my wedding :)  I think this is one that I won't be able to pass up.

You can reserve her through the Tonner Doll website.  This time they are also making the outfit available for purchase separately if you already have a doll.






No comments:

Post a Comment